Victoria Simpson
Dear reader,


This is going to be a really quick review.  There's not much to say about it.  Iron Man 2 was okay.  I'd give it a 3 out of 5.  ScarJo was pretty awesome.  Robert Downey Jr. is still a big crush for me--though I like him better as Sherlock Holmes.  There's not much to say.  It was an okay movie.  It's entertaining but not fantastic or groundbreaking.  I'd wait until it came out on DVD or something.   It's the movie you'll watch on TBS one day.  But it was still funny.  And, if all else fails, ladies, Robert Downey Jr. is still nice to look at.... I love his smile.

Up next: Lost: A Novel, The Prince of Persia, Letters to JulietThe September Society (Charles Lenox Mysteries), and The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (The Wolves Chronicles).

Suggestions for things you want reviewed?  Questions?  I'd love to hear your opinions.
0 Responses

Post a Comment